ARTIC: The Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center
Better known as ARTIC, provides rail, bus, taxi and other services for daily commuters, visitors and leisure travelers. How will you ARTIC? Check out the links to the left for more on transit services, shops and dining and everything you need to know about parking, getting to ARTIC or about the station's design.
Tres Estrellas de Oro ofrece un servicio diario a Tijuana, donde los pasajeros pueden conectarse con vuelos y autobuses para visitar a su familia en la parte continental de México. Tres Estrellas también ofrece un servicio diario a Guadalajara.
- 24 covered bike lockers plus bike racks
- Front bumper bike racks on OCTA and ART buses
- Bikes welcomed on AMTRAK and Metrolink trains
Directions to ARTIC
2626 E. Katella Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92806
From Los Angeles
Santa Ana (I-5) Freeway south to Katella Avenue exit
Katella Avenue east to ARTIC
From San Diego
Santa Ana (I-5) Freeway north to the Orange (57) Freeway north
Exit Katella Avenue, continue immediately east to ARTIC
- In person: The second-floor parking management office is open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- By phone: (714) 385-5123
- Registering vehicles: Please register for overnight or Lot C parking at least 24 hours prior to parking
- Please note: Unregistered overnight vehicles are subject to towing at the owner’s expense