Connect is an opportunity to expand and develop your business with fellow Visit Anaheim partners on a regular basis, all benefiting a charitable cause. As a Connect attendee, not only will you have an opportunity to learn how to market your business to those visitors, you’ll:
- Network with other Visit Anaheim partners & local businesses
- Connect with Visit Anaheim staff
- Gain industry knowledge through educational panels
Attendees may also purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win items like Ducks/Angels tickets, Amazon ECHO, and much more. All proceeds for raffle tickets are donated to organizations throughout Anaheim and Orange County. In 2016 a total of $40,000 was raised and donated to a growing group of charity recipients.
Cost to Attend: $25 per person (includes food & beverage) - Price may vary depending on event.
If you are interested in hosting a future Visit Anaheim Connect meeting or would like more information about the program, contact Jonathan Chodzko. We look forward to Connecting with you soon!
FUTURE 2019 VISIT ANAHEIM CONNECT VENUES
- May 2, 2019: Sales Trends Update - Anaheim Convention Center
- June 20, 2019: Networking Event - Brewheim
- July 29, 2019: Networking Lunch - Bubba Gump
- August 8, 2019: 2020 Look Ahead - Richard Nixon Library
- September 25, 2019: Partnership Roundtable - Anaheim Convention Center
- October: OC FoodBank Giveback - OC Food Bank
- November 14, 2019: Marketing Summit - TBD
- December 13, 2019: Spark of Love - Embassy Suites
Please return to this page often for updates to the Visit Anaheim Connect schedule.