Anaheim welcomed 24.2 million visitors in 2017, about a 5% increase over the 23 million visitors in the previous year and more than 30% higher than 2012.
Connect is an opportunity to expand and develop your business with fellow Visit Anaheim partners on a regular basis, all benefiting a charitable cause. As a Connect attendee, not only will you have an opportunity to learn how to market your business to those visitors, you’ll:
- Network with other Visit Anaheim partners & local businesses
- Connect with Visit Anaheim staff
- Gain industry knowledge through educational panels
Attendees may also purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win items like Ducks/Angels tickets, Amazon ECHO, and much more. All proceeds for raffle tickets are donated to organizations throughout Anaheim and Orange County. In 2016 a total of $40,000 was raised and donated to a growing group of charity recipients.
Cost to Attend: $25 per person (includes food & beverage) - Price may vary depending on event.
Questions, or to RSVP, contact Jonathan Chodzko, Strategic Events & Partnership Specialist.
If you are interested in hosting a future Visit Anaheim Connect meeting or would like more information about the program, contact Jonathan Chodzko. We look forward to Connecting with you soon!
FUTURE 2018 VISIT ANAHEIM CONNECT VENUES
- June 20, 2018, 3:00 - 5:00 pm: Golden Road Brewery
- July 20, 2018, 8:00am - 10:00am: Embassy Suites South
- August 8, 2018: The Catch | Los Angeles Angels Game
- September 5th, 2018: Anaheim Convention Center
- October 26, 2018, OC Food Bank 1:00pm - 3:30pm
- November: TBD
- December: TBD
Please return to this page often for updates to the Visit Anaheim Connect schedule.