Anaheim welcomed 24.2 million visitors in 2017, about a 5% increase over the 23 million visitors in the previous year and more than 30% higher than 2012.
Connect is an opportunity to expand and develop your business with fellow Visit Anaheim partners on a regular basis, all benefiting a charitable cause. As a Connect attendee, not only will you have an opportunity to learn how to market your business to those visitors, you’ll:
- Network with other Visit Anaheim partners & local businesses
- Connect with Visit Anaheim staff
- Gain industry knowledge through educational panels
Attendees may also purchase raffle tickets for a chance to win items like Ducks/Angels tickets, Amazon ECHO, and much more. All proceeds for raffle tickets are donated to organizations throughout Anaheim and Orange County. In 2016 a total of $40,000 was raised and donated to a growing group of charity recipients.
Cost to Attend: $25 per person (includes food & beverage) - Price may vary depending on event.
If you are interested in hosting a future Visit Anaheim Connect meeting or would like more information about the program, contact Jonathan Chodzko. We look forward to Connecting with you soon!
Upcoming Connect Event:
Please join us at the Paradise Pier Hotel on November 29th from 3:00pm - 5:00pm for an update on IPW 2019 and how you as partners can get involved with the Olympics of the tourism industry. To register please reach out to Jonathan Chodzko at [email protected]
FUTURE 2018 VISIT ANAHEIM CONNECT VENUES
- June 20, 2018, 3:00 - 5:00 pm: Golden Road Brewery
- July 20, 2018, 8:00am - 10:00am: Embassy Suites South
- August 8, 2018: The Catch | Los Angeles Angels Game
- September 5th, 2018: Anaheim Convention Center
- October 26, 2018, OC Food Bank 1:00pm - 3:30pm
- November 29, 2018: 3:00 - 5:00pm | Disney's Paradise Pier
- December 14, 2018 7:30 - 10:00am | Embassy Suites by Hilton Anaheim: South
Please return to this page often for updates to the Visit Anaheim Connect schedule.