ANAHEIM, CA – The Anaheim Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the City of Anaheim, proudly announces a record number of 16 local businesses to be recognized at this year’s Anaheim Business Awards for their significant contributions to the regional economy and greater community. The Anaheim Business Awards Luncheon will take place on Thursday, February 13, 2020 from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm at the Hilton Anaheim.
The Anaheim Business Awards Winners include:
- American Technologies, Inc. – Large Business of the Year
- Aramark – Green Business of the Year
- BPM Real Estate Group – Developer of the Year
- Brewery X – New Business of the Year
- Econolite, Inc. – Innovation in Technology Award
- Expert Coatings & Graphics – Manufacturer of the Year
- GRITCycle Anaheim Hills – Small Business of the Year
- Illumination Foundation – Non-Profit of the Year
- Marshall B. Ketchum University – Healthcare Business of the Year
- Pacific Western Bank – Professional Services Business of the Year
- Reborn Cabinets, Inc. – Family-Owned Business of the Year
- Silva Management Insurance Services – Woman-Owned Business of the Year
- STC Management / Anaheim GardenWalk – Tourism-Related Business of the Year
- The RANCH Restaurant & Saloon – Restaurant of the Year
- URBANA Mexican Gastronomy & Mixology – Immigrant-Owned Business of the Year
- Wincome Hospitality – Building Anaheim Award
“We congratulate all Business Awards winners for demonstrating best business practices, providing outstanding services and showcasing great community leadership,” said Todd Ament, President & CEO of the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce. “Anaheim is renowned for robust and diverse business ventures as is evident by this year’s list of winners.”
Honorees were chosen by the Anaheim Business Awards Selection Committee and the Anaheim Chamber Board of Directors.
For sponsorship or individual seat information, please visit AnaheimChamber.org or call (714) 758-0222.
The Anaheim Chamber of Commerce thanks our Title Sponsor, the City of Anaheim and President Circle Sponsors Visit Anaheim, Prospera Hotels, Wincome Hospitality and O'Connell Hotel Group.
Since 1895, the Anaheim Chamber of Commerce has endeavored to create a strong local economy, promote the Anaheim community, create networking activities through business development opportunities, and represent business interests in government affairs. For more information, please visit www.AnaheimChamber.org.