Make it Magical
If you’re spending the evening celebrating with the Mickey to your Minnie (or vice versa), break out a pair of Mickey ears for a Disney date night. Grab a pair from your past collection or grab a new set from ShopDisney.com. They’re the perfect accessory for a Disney movie night streaming romantic classics like Lady and the Tramp. Pair your ears with cheers for popcorn and Mickey-shaped treats.
Channel Your Inner Foodie
Planning on 'woo-ing' your special someone with a home-cooked meal? Anaheim has you covered! Check out our recent YouTube video with the Chef from the all-new JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort. Their chef dishes on how he finds inspiration, which may come in handy during your at-home culinary excursion.
Let Anaheim Do the Cooking
Feel like skipping the dishes? Shop local for your Valentine’s Day dishes and order to-go from an Anaheim restaurant. Pick up something new for your boo or stay true to your favorites.
- The RANCH Restaurant: Meat us at The RANCH Restaurant and Saloon for a pre-set take-out menu featuring a Cape Grim Grass-fed Châteaubriand for two, plus salad, sides and dessert.
- Strong Water: Set your sails towards Strong Water Anaheim, a themed tiki bar and restaurant. Their 3-course Tropical Valentine’s Day menu features a selection of Honey Ginger Ono, Korean Steak Medallions & Black Garlic Prawns or Asian Primavera Pasta plus appetizer and desserts.
- Colony Wine Merchant: Uncork a delightful care package featuring cheese & charcuterie board, prime tomahawk, lava cakes, plus a bottle of sparkling brut.
Make sure to follow your favorite Anaheim restaurants on social media for Valentine’s Day menu offerings and specials. Since everyone loves saving, you can also check out the restaurant deals using Visit Anaheim's Sip, Savor and Shop Pass.
Toast of the Town
If romance is brewing, make sure to take advantage of Unsung Brewing Company’s statewide delivery option. You’ll look like a hero with their superhero-themed brews. No cape required.
Sugar for Your Sugar
There’s nothing sweeter than a decadent dessert from your favorite Anaheim confectioners and bakeries.
- House of Chimney Cakes: Say “I love you beary much” with a Hungarian chimney cake cone with a swirl of pink soft serve and sparkling gold bear topping at House of Chimney Cakes in CtrCity Anaheim.
- Black Tap Craft Burgers & Shakes: Don’t skip dessert! Scoop up Black Tap Anaheim’s Red Velvet Cake Batter Classic Shake for your special someone.
- Krazy Cup Munchies Bar: Feel the sugar rush with a pre-ordered Valentine’s Day box filled with candy or stop in to fill your cup with your favorite sweets and sours.
- Azules Coffee: Amor is in the air at Azules. Order your chocolate-covered strawberries or Lover’s Box filled with strawberries, red velvet cake hearts, and chocolate bombs from Azules Coffee.
A date night at home couldn’t be more magical or more delicious when you make it an Anaheim-themed celebration. We’re sure you’ll fall in love with our local businesses when you visit Anaheim this Valentine’s Day.