Fun and flavor is ripe for the picking at Knott’s!
The foodie fun brings over 75 boysenberry-inspired dishes to the park. From savory to sweet, park guests can sample the berry best in food and drink.
What’s on the menu this year at Knott’s? Some fan favorites will be returning, plus all-new items. Here’s just a sampling of what’s to come:
- Boysenberry Dry Rubbed Flank Steak topped with Boysenberry Cream Cheese
- Sweet and Tangy Boysenberry Jerk Chicken Wings
- Hearty Boysenberry Chili in a Fresh-Baked Boysenberry Sourdough Bread Bowl
- Tender Boysenberry Pot Roast served with Boysenberry Mashed Potatoes
- Boysenberry BBQ Chicken Skewers served with Zesty Boysenberry Aioli Dipping Sauce
- Boysenberry Glazed Salmon served over mixed greens with a Boysenberry Vinaigrette
- Spicy Boysenberry Habanero Baked Mac & Cheese
- Boysenberry Jambalaya with Chicken, Boysenberry Sausage, and Bell Peppers served with White Rice
Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available, plus a smorgasbord of sweet treats.
Need a break from noshing your boysenberry bites? Check out the Tied up in Knott’s! art show in the Wilderness Dance Hall where original art is on display. The pieces pay homage to Knott’s Berry Farm’s history, and are available for purchase. Check out family-friendly shows like Snoopy’s Boysenberry Jamboree! Or Old Time Melodrama. Tap your toes to the beats of various musical performances at Fireman’s Stage or the hilarious Krazy Kirk and the Hillbilies. Younger farmers can visit the Old MacDonald Petting Zoo to greet their favorite critters like goats, sheeps, and horses.
Bring some of the fun home with new Boysenberry Festival merchandise. In addition to themed event apparel, boysenberry food items are available to take home like Boysenberry peanut brittle or the signature boysenberry BBQ sauce, jams, and preserves. Local artisans sell inspired products throughout the Boysenberry Festival Craft Fair booths.
Tickets and more information about the Boysenberry Festival are available on the Knott’s Berry Farm website.