Disneyland After Dark
The sun doesn’t set on fun at the Disneyland Resort. Take advantage of Disneyland After Dark, coming soon to the parks. Each of the 5 separate ticket events invites guests to enjoy the parks after hours with uniquely themed celebrations. Smaller crowds, curated photo ops and meet-and-greets, and themed dining and entertainment fill the nights with a little extra magic.
Entertainment scheduled for the nights varies depending on the theme, making each night a must-visit!
January 29 is going to be totally righteous. Disneyland celebrates the 80’s from 9 PM to 1 AM with a night filled with flashback fun. Photo opportunities come with unlimited MaxPass downloads and feature throwbacks like “Mousercise” and “Oliver & Company.” Character experiences feature fan favorites like characters from “Duck Tales.”
Entertainment scheduled for 80s Nite:
- Videopolis – Bring your dancing shoes to Fantasyland Theatre where Disney VJs are playing the music videos that defined the decade. Don’t forget to pick up a commemorative Videopolis pin!
- Totally Minnie - You’re on DTV Video Shoot – Join the star-studded cast of characters including Minnie and friends for a dance party in Tomorrowland.
- Awesome After Dark - Fireworks to the Max! fireworks show – You’ll be saying “Like whoa!” seeing the nighttime dazzling fireworks display bring 80’s themes to the skies above Sleeping Beauty’s castle.
- After hours attractions – Take advantage of smaller crowds and ride your favorite Disneyland Park attractions.
- Funky fresh flavors are available with special event menus filled with 80’s kid favs like the Sloppy Joe Specialty Burger at Red Rose Taverne and the Radical Rib Sandwich at Galactic Grill. Treat yourself to a Peanut Butter Pieces Churro.
Mickey & Minnie, Cinderella & Prince Charming, me & churros – celebrate all of the magical couples at Sweethearts’ Nite, offered two nights at the Disneyland Resort. Join your favorite Disney couples February 12 and 13 for a lovely evening filled with music, treats, and a good sprinkling of pixie dust.
Entertainment scheduled for Sweethearts’ Nite:
- May I have this dance? Head over to it’s a small world for a wonderful waltz at an imperial ball. Disney DJs will be rocking the night with a dance party as well.
- Pair selfies with smooches during romantic photo opportunities featuring cherished love stories like “Lady and the Tramp” and “The Little Mermaid.”
- Dazzle under the glow of a special fireworks presentation.
- Get front row seats to fun on your favorite attractions around the park with shorter wait times.
Don’t forget to treat yourself to themed shareable menu items and special merchandise for the event.
To California Adventure and beyond! Join your best pals for a night of fun at Disney California Adventure Park in a PIXAR-themed celebration on March 5, 2020. No capes are required for a super-sized evening with the characters from the Incredibles, Toy Story, and other Pixar favorites.
Entertainment scheduled for PIXAR Nite:
- Tap your toes at three different dance parties: Pixar Dance Party at Pixar Pier, Incredibles Dance Party at Paradise Gardens Park, and Monsters, Inc. Dance Party in Hollywood Land.
- Snap selfies with supers and other PIXAR characters with special character encounters and photo spots.
- Take a spin on Pixar Pier attractions like the Incredicoaster with decreased wait times.
Save time in your evening for snacking and shopping with Pixar-themed savory and sweet dining options, plus exclusive keepsakes.
So good, it’s bad! Join the cast of ruthless and mischievous villains for a night of wicked fun April 30, 2020, at Disney California Adventure Park. Conjure unique opportunities to hobnob with the best of the bad and delight in devilishly delicious dining options.
Entertainment scheduled for Villains Nite:
- Beware of Ursula stealing voices during a themed sing-along.
- A Villains Cabaret will fill the night with singing, dancing, and hopefully a limited amount of pillaging.
- No magic mirror? No problem! Capture the night thanks to PhotoPass photos with bewitching backdrops.
Star Wars Nite
Grab your droid and head to Disneyland on August 27, 2020, for Star Wars Nite. The celebration is scheduled for the first night of the Star Wars fan convention, scheduled August 27-30 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Entertainment Scheduled for Star Wars Nite:
- Enjoy an out-of-this-galaxy special firework spectacular, themed to Star Wars and stellar dance parties.
- Step foot in the saga with immersive photo opportunities and park decor with unlimited digital downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos from the event.
- Uniquely themed merch and dining offerings, perfect for any Jedi!
Join the Resistance and grab tickets as a limited number of tickets will be available for this separate-ticket event.
For tickets and more information on Disneyland After Dark, head to the Disneyland website.