A striking new landmark in Anaheim, the 67,000 square foot LEED-Platinum designed transportation hub, Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (ARTIC) is Anaheim’s newest local icon. Opened December 2014, ARTIC has increased mobility options for local Orange County residents and businesses, commuters and visitors traveling in and out of Anaheim and Orange County, as well create a greater connection to the entire Southern California region.
ARTIC transportation services include Metrolink, Amtrak, OCTA bus, Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART), Coach USA, Megabus, Greyhound, shuttles, taxis, bikes, and tour and charter buses. The transportation hub also offers commuters an array of amenities including transit-oriented retail, unique dining establishments, Wi-Fi and plug-in stations, plenty of parking, bike racks and lockers, as well as community space for the public to enjoy.
WHAT IS ARTIC?
ARTIC is transforming how Southern Californians travel. Reclaim your time and access the many modes of transit at ARTIC. This premier transportation hub offers a unique variety of transit, dining, retail, and entertainment options in one convenient location.
- ARTIC is the premier transportation hub in Southern California offering a unique variety of transit, dining, retail, and entertainment options in one convenient location. It accommodates 10,000 daily boardings and offer 10 modes of transportation.
- ARTIC services include OCTA bus, Metrolink, Amtrak, Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART), megabus.com, Greyhound, shuttles, taxis, bikes, and tour and charter buses.
- ARTIC is truly a destination for all to enjoy with state-of-the-art amenities like unique Dine + Shop establishments, Wi-Fi and plug in stations, plenty of parking, bike racks and lockers, and community space.
- The 67,000 square foot, LEED Platinum designed transportation hub increases mobility options for residents, local businesses, commuters and visitors to Anaheim, Orange County and the entire Southern California region from Los Angeles to San Diego.
- Located near the 57, 5, 22 and 91 freeways, adjacent to the Santa Ana River Trail, and in between Honda Center and Angel Stadium of Anaheim, ARTIC serves more than 20 million guests who visit Anaheim each year, including the 5.5 million sports fans and concert/entertainment attendees who visit the surrounding world-class venues annually.
- Orange County, now the fifth most densely populated county in the nation, now enjoys expanded public transportation options with ARTIC.
- ARTIC is Buy America Compliant, meaning the materials for the building are proudly manufactured in the United States.