Plan ahead for the perfect Anaheim vacation - You'll need sunglasses and shorts pretty much year-round, and your feet are sure to be happy in sandals or flip-flops.
They say it never rains in Southern California, but it's always smart to pack an umbrella if you're here in the winter, just in case.
Looking ahead at our weather will help you when you pack for your trip.
Checking out our calendar of events will let you know if you want to come early or stay late to catch a special event such as the art fairs, food festivals or summer concerts.
Don't forget the sports calendar too, as we are the home field for both Major League Baseball's Angels (season April - Sept.) and the National Hockey League's Anaheim Ducks (Oct. - May). Both the Honda Center and Angel Stadium of Anaheim have a variety of other sporting events throughout the year.
Download the Anaheim and Orange County Travel Guide in advance to study up on all the fun you'll have here.
Other great resources for travel information include:
- Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce
- City of Dana Point
- Costa Mesa Conference & Visitor Bureau
- Dana Point Chamber and Visitor Bureau
- Fullerton Chamber of Commerce
- Huntington Beach Marketing and Visitors Bureau
- Laguna Beach Visitors & Conference Bureau
- Visit Newport Beach
- California Welcome Center/Buena Park
- Visit Buena Park