In the rich tradition of the California beach culture, Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel was born. This exceptionally creative and laid back hotel is not only a fun and comfortable place to stay, it's an excellent source of inspiration as well. The casual elegance of our meeting facilities combined with our uniquely Californian dining choices and endless entertainment options make you feel like you're staying on a beach boardwalk. Our third-floor rooftop pool and roller coaster-inspired water slide add to the appeal and excitement.
- 481 beautifully appointed rooms, including 5 Presidential Suites and 20 Paradise Suites
- 20,000 square feet of total meeting space
- 7,250-square-foot Pacific Ballroom
- 15 flexible breakout rooms
- Boardwalk-themed pool and spa
- Convenient restaurant and lounge
- Footsteps from the Disneyland® Resort theme parks and the Downtown Disney® District
Disney's PCH Grill serves up a cuisine that artfully blends the finest ingredients from different cultures to create a truly unique and truly Californian dining experience. If you're looking for some between-meeting energy, the Surfside Lounge is perfect for a quick bite, or a relaxing cup of one of our specialty coffees.
Disney's PCH Grill — Casual Dining
From fried calamari and fish tacos to cheeseburgers and pasta, the exciting menu at Disney's PCH Grill maps out a casual, culinary trip for your meeting attendees.
The Surfside Lounge is an ideal spot to start the day or relax and unwind while enjoying a favorite specialty coffee or cocktail. Select from fresh pastries, fruit, yogurt, sandwiches, sushi and desserts for on-the-go meals.