Managing Director / Secretary
- Attends all business meetings of the Chapter and of the Board of Directors.
- Maintains meeting minutes of all Board of Directors meetings.
- Distributes meeting minutes to all Board members within 3 business days of the meeting.
- Maintains Chapter bylaws, chairs bylaws committee.
- Notifies officers or chairpersons concerning actions required by Chapter or Board decisions as recorded in the minutes.
- Sends HSMAI headquarters a list of Chapter officers immediately following elections.
- Reports changes in affiliations and addresses of Chapter officers to HSMAI headquarters as soon as such changes occur.
- Collects and organizes all information required for the Chapter Award Program.
- Monitors administrative related line items in CAR
- Assists Hospitality with registration and collection of funds at each Chapter event.
- Helps schedule Board of Director monthly meetings, yearly planning meeting, yearly retreat and other meetings needed.
- Reports directly to the Chapter President
- Assists in designing, and sending out event email blasts
- Maintain chapter standards and guidelines
- 10-30 estimated hours per month (months vary)
Please contact the current HSMAI OC President Jeff Carte at (714)978-2200 x102 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org