Battleship IOWA & Black Knight Patrol present the 2nd Annual Veteran’s Day Music Festival! Join us on Veteran’s Day as we thank all those who’ve served with a good time on the harbor! Admission to the festival is free and all are welcome!
• 10:00am: Opening Ceremony honoring veterans, with colors, wreath, and local elected officials such as Congresswoman Nanette Diaz Barragán and Councilman Joe Buscaino
• Playing from 11:00am to 4:00pm, live music courtesy of local LA bands, such as Purple Sugar
• Open from 11:00am to 4:00pm, Sailor’s Bar provided by San Pedro Brewing Co. and FREE catering prepared by Randy Brewer with Four B's BBQ
Also on hand:
• U.S. VA services: tax services and health and wellness checks offered
• Vintage military vehicles and reenactors
• Carnival games
• AM 870 The Answer, KIIS FM 102.7
• Free self-guided tour admission will also be available from the 10th through 12th for veterans, as well as current service members, with valid military I.D.
• Discounted $11 self-guided tour admission is also available for family and friends accompanying service members or veterans
*Event details subject to change without prior notice*