Anaheim & Orange County Volunteer Fair
October 01, 2015
2nd Annual Anaheim and Orange County Volunteer Fair
When: October 1, 2015
Time: 3:30 - 6:30 p.m.
2626 E. Katella Ave.
Connect with 30+ non-profit organizations and discover you volunteer opportunity that can help make a difference in the world.
There will be refreshments, music, and hands-on community projects onsite.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Anaheim & Orange County Volunteer Fair is endorsed by:
Admission is free!
Entertainment, beverages and hands-on projects onsite
- S.A.R.A.H - S.A.R.A.H is the Spiritual and Religious Alliance for Hope.
- Anaheim Fire & Rescue - The Anaheim Fire & Rescue is the agency that provides fire protection and emergency medical services for the city of Anaheim.
- Veterans First/Orange County Stand Down - Veterans First is Orange County’s only community based nonprofit agency that provides housing and services to our area’s homeless and at-risk veterans and their families.
- Women Helping Women - Women Helping Women is a non-profit organization that provides the unemployed and underemployed the skills and resources they need to get and keep good jobs.
- Illumination Foundation - The Illumination Foundation seeks to provide targeted, interdisciplinary services for the most vulnerable homeless clients in order to break or prevent the cycle of homelessness.
- 2nd Harvest Food Bank - 2nd Harvest Food Bank reaches out to the community for donations, grants, fundraising, food drives, food rescue, harvesting and volunteers to help provide food, education and advocacy for the hungry. In partnership with more than 340 member charities, 2nd Harvest helps feed more than 200,000 individuals at more than 470 locations each month.
- Compassionate California/Compassion Games - Compassionate California supports the growing Compassion Movement by providing a range of resources for the development and support of California Compassionate City campaigns and the Compassion Games.
- Western Youth Services - Western Youth Services offers a complete range of services to meet mental health and wellness needs of youth and families.
- Youth Leadership America - Youth Leadership America is a nonprofit leadership organization dedicated to developing student leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Project Access - Project Access works with housing developers/owners to bring free services to residents within housing communities.
- MLC From the Heart, Inc. - MLC From The Heart is a nonprofit organization providing consulting and mentoring programs to adults and their families. MLC focus particularly on filling the skills gap for individuals lacking employment or personal/professional stability.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County - An organization helping children realize their potential and building their future through donor and volunteer supported mentoring programs.
- Orange County Ronald McDonald House
- The Orange County Ronald McDonald House and Family Rooms provide a comforting “home away from home” for families of seriously ill children receiving treatment in local Orange County hospitals.
- Anaheim Unified High School District- CANstruction - Sponsored by the theater department at Loara High School, students kick off a month long canned food drive to support local food banks in Orange County.
- Science OC - Science OC works with schools and school districts in Orange County to improve science education, prepare students for STEM careers, and engage local, state, and national organization and networks to support science education.
2626 E. Katella Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92803
3:30 pm - 6:30 pm