Are you looking for ways to swoon that someone special this Valentine's Day? We’ve got you covered! Whether your sweetheart is a food fanatic, art lover or adventurer, we’ve curated all of our Anaheim and O.C. favorites just for you!
Anaheim Packing House
- Grab your dapper duds and join Cooks Chapel and BXCR Wine Bar for a 1920s inspired 5-course dinner on February 14th! Each course will be paired with wine from BXCR Wine Bar’s eclectic and distinguished selection. Tickets are $79 per person, purchase at www.dapperdinner.brownpapertickets.com
- At Urbana, enjoy a pre-fixe Valentine’s Day dinner, starting with a yellowtail tostada with avocado, pickled jalapeño, spicy aioli and micro cilantro. For an entree, choose between Chilean sea bass with white truffle potato, spinach, mantequilla agria sauce; or filet mignon with baby corn, queso fresco, house made steak sauce. For dessert, the options are pistachio tres leches, or churros with house made cajeta sauce.
heART Crawl Experience
The Art Crawl Experience in Downtown Anaheim returns on Saturday, Feb. 11 from 6:00-10:00 pm on Center St.! Participating artists and indie crafters will build their works around the theme of “love.” Stroll through promenade and discover unique hand-crafted treasures and artists demonstrating their creative process live. To add to the love-themed festivities, the first 50 single ladies who visit the CTR ST Anaheim booth will receive 1 single stem rose.
The Ranch Restaurant & Saloon
Fall in love with the layers of flavors crafted by Executive Chef and Certified Sommelier, Michael Rossi this year at the Ranch Restaurant and Saloon. With true American regional cuisine and a seasonally driven menu, this Anaheim hot-spot offers a perfect backdrop for you and a loved one Tuesday night.
Price: $95 per person
Island Express Helicopters to Catalina
Take your love to new heights with a trip to Catalina Island via helicopter! Truly arriving in style, once you’re there, a culinary feast at the Avalon Grille awaits. You and your partner will never forget this romantic experience—if you book now, you might get a spot to fly at sunset. Flights depart locally from John Wayne Airport.
Price: $550 per couple
Treat your spouse like royalty at Medieval Times this year! From now until Feb. 15, couple's booking their medieval adventure using the code VDAY17 will receive:
- Two admission tickets to Medieval Times two-hour feast and tournament
- A couple's photo
- Two souvenir glasses (with champagne)*
- His and hers knight's cheering flags
- A handcrafted box of fine chocolates
Must ask for discount offer VDAY17 when making the reservation. This offer is only valid at the Buena Park, California, castle. Call 1-888-WE-JOUST (935-6878) or visit www.medievaltimes.com for information and reservations.
*Non-alcoholic drinks will be served to guests under 21. Some restrictions apply.
Tustin Ranch Golf Club
You might have played the course, but did you know that it’s also home to a four-star restaurant? This Friday Feb. 10, Tustin Ranch's culinary team will prepare an inspired five-course meal alongside the wines from Trefethen Family Vineyard, one of the oldest wineries in Napa Valley.
Newport Harbor Gondola Experience
What’s more romantic than a snug authentic Venetian gondola, singing gondoliers and cruising down the harbor this Valentine’s Day? Gondola Adventures is a unique choice because they are the only company licensed in Orange County to offer wine and champagne alongside other enhancements like chocolate and roses. Enjoy romantic conversation, great views and the picturesque harbor!
Valentine’s Day Sunset Whale Watching Cruise at Dana Wharf
Take a special romantic cruise aboard the largest ship in Orange County, the Dana Pride. The two-hour cruise out of Dana Point will offer a scenic sunset cruise which is an ideal time to spot dolphins, whales and other marine life. The cruise includes chocolate treats and glasses of champagne.
Price: $42 per person
Valentine’s Day at Pretend City Children’s Museum
Valentine’s Day is all about celebrating those you love, including your littlest ones. Pretend City Children’s Museum, the largest children’s museum in Orange County, will celebrate the day with a special themed story time, poetry play, games, and more. The event is free with museum admission and no RSVP is required.
Museum Admission: $12.50 per person