Are you looking for ways to impress someone in your life with a romantic or one-of-a-kind experience this Valentine's Day? Anaheim and Orange County are full of amazing dining and romantic options. We've compiled a few of our favorites to help 'nudge' your creativity this Valentine's Day.
Like most weekends, the Packing District will be offering live music from 12:00-2:00 p.m. and 7:00-9:00 p.m. A few of the eateries will also have discounted menu items, pre-fixe menus and specials all day this Sunday.
- At Urbana, enjoy a pre-fixe Valentine’s Day dinner, starting with a yellowtail tostada with avocado, pickled jalapeño, spicy aioli and micro cilantro. For an entree, choice of Chilean sea bass with white truffle potato, spinach, mantequilla agria sauce; or filet mignon with baby corn, queso fresco, house made steak sauce. For dessert, the options are pistachio tres leches, or churros with house made cajeta sauce.
- At Dark 180, stop in for large, hand dipped chocolate strawberries (100% dark, milk and white chocolate options). Individual is $3 or a box of six for $15.
- Popbar is offering free dippings and toppings all day!
- Lemon Drop is offering Strawberry Smoothies on Saturday and Sunday for $5.
- At BXCR Wine Bar, enjoy a private Valentine's Day dinner with a glass of bubbles to start, then a 3-course meal with wine pairings. A selection of romantic bottles of wine will be available for purchase. Limited seating. $100 per couple.
- Anaheim Brewery: During Valentine's Weekend on Friday, Feb. 12 – Sunday, Feb. 14, pints of Anaheim RED will be one dollar off.
Buena Park, CA
This Valentine's Day, couples will be treated like royalty at Medieval Times. From now until February 15th, couple's booking their medieval adventure using the code VDAYWEB16 will receive:
- Two admissions to Medieval Times two-hour feast and tournament
-A couple's photo
- Two souvenir glasses (with champagne)*
-His and hers knight's cheering flags
-A sweetheart light-up rose
Must ask for discount offer VDAYWEB16 when making the reservation. This offer is only valid at the Buena Park, California, castle. Call 1-888-WE-JOUST (935-6878) or visit www.medievaltimes.com for information and reservations.
*Non-alcoholic drink will be served to guests under 21. Some restrictions apply.
Tustin Ranch Golf Club prides itself on providing a first-class experience both on and off the golf course. You might have played the course, but did you know that it is also home to a four-star restaurant? This Valentine's Day 'eve,' Tustin Ranch's culinary team will prepare an inspired five-course meal alongside the wines from Trefethen Family Vineyard, one of the oldest wineries in Napa Valley. The culinary tastes of this menu present beautifully with a farm-to-table approach that embodies the flavors of Trefethen's varietals.
Date: Saturday, February 13, 2016
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Dinner begins at 7:00 p.m.
Newport Beach, CA
What’s more romantic than a snug authentic Venetian gondola, propelled by oar, singing gondoliers and cruising down the harbor this Valentine’s Day? Gondola Adventures is a great choice because they are the only company licensed in Orange County to offer wine and champagne alongside other enhancements like chocolate and roses. Enjoy romantic conversation, great views and the picturesque harbor!
Costa Mesa, CA
Orange County is getting something red and hot this Valentine’s Day. Bernadette Peters offers a one-of-a-kind Valentine's Day experience beyond the usual box of chocolates.
The dazzling diva has won three Tony awards in a Broadway career that began in the ’60s. She’ll be singing from her extensive repertoire, which includes hits from Rodgers and Hammerstein and Stephen Sondheim, among others. To open the show, the Pacific Symphony will set the mood for romance, performing love-themed compositions: “Wedding March” from “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” “Three Dances” from “Gone with the Wind” and “Tango” from “Addams Family Values.”
Dates: February 12-13, 8:00 p.m.
Price: starting at $45
Dana Point, CA
This Valentine’s Day, take a unique and romantic special cruise aboard the largest ship in Orange County, the Dana Pride. The 2-hour cruise out of Dana Point will offer a scenic sunset cruise which is an ideal time to spot dolphins, whales and other marine life. The cruise includes chocolate treats and glasses of champagne. A full cash bar is also available.
Valentine's Day Sunset Cruise: February 14th, 4-6:00 p.m.
Price: $42 per person
Valentine’s Day centers around celebrating those you love, including the tiniest of tots. Pretend City Children’s Museum, the largest children’s museum in Orange County and the first educational facility in California to educate and entertain while serving as a community resource, will celebrate the day of love with a special themed story time, poetry play, games, and more. The event is free with museum admission and no RSVP is required.
Museum Admission: $12.50 per person
Orange County, Burbank and Catalina Island
The Culinary Valentine's Package was the most popular package that sold last year. Experience scenic city/ocean views ending with unparalleled views of your final destination, Catalina Island. There you will explore a culinary feast at the Avalon Grille. You and your partner will never forget this romantic experience—if you book now, you might get a spot to fly at sunset. How romantic! Other flights range from a 10 minute "Get Your Feet Wet Tour" to a 25-minute beach tour. Flights depart locally from John Wayne Airport.